- 1 What is the average age of an Orthopedic Surgeon?
- 2 How many orthopedic surgeons are in Atlanta?
- 3 Who is the youngest Orthopedic Surgeon?
- 4 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Atlanta?
- 5 Who is the youngest surgeon?
- 6 What’s the youngest you can become a surgeon?
- 7 Who is the best rotator cuff surgeon in Atlanta?
- 8 Who is the best knee surgeon in Atlanta?
- 9 Who is the orthopedic surgeon for the Atlanta Falcons?
- 10 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
- 11 Who is the best doctor in the world 2020?
- 12 At what age one becomes a doctor?
- 13 How much does a brain surgeon make?
- 14 How much does a trauma surgeon make?
What is the average age of an Orthopedic Surgeon?
Surgeon age According to data gathered in the 2018 OPUS Survey, the average age of a U.S. orthopaedic surgeon is 56.5 years.
How many orthopedic surgeons are in Atlanta?
There are 186 specialists practicing Orthopedic Surgery in Atlanta, GA with an overall average rating of 4.3 stars. There are 41 hospitals near Atlanta, GA with affiliated Orthopedic Surgery specialists, including Piedmont Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Northside Hospital.
Who is the youngest Orthopedic Surgeon?
Akrit Jaswal became the world’s youngest surgeon at 7 and has a 146 IQ. Akrit Jaswal was walking and talking by the time he was 10 months old.
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Atlanta?
Salary Recap The average pay for an Orthopedic Surgeon is $481,750 a year and $232 an hour in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The average salary range for an Orthopedic Surgeon is between $307,779 and $688,092. On average, a Doctorate Degree is the highest level of education for an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Who is the youngest surgeon?
Akrit Jaswal|| The Boy Who Became The World’s Youngest Surgeon. On November 19, 2000, the world got its youngest surgeon, 7 years old Akrit Jaswal. Undoubtedly a gem of India, his passion for working for the great cause for the more significant benefit of people is truly remarkable and inspirational.
What’s the youngest you can become a surgeon?
Generally most people graduate college at age 22 and medical school at 26. Then after three years of internship and residency, many physicians begin their career at age 29. However, the training for some specialties can last until the physician’s early to mid 30’s.
Who is the best rotator cuff surgeon in Atlanta?
Best Rotator Cuff Surgery and Rotator Cuff Repair Doctors in Atlanta, GA
- Dr. Christopher Potts, MD. 44 ratings. 1110 W Peachtree St Nw Ste 950 Atlanta, GA 30309.
- Dr. Robert Nelson, MD. 6 ratings.
- Dr. Thomas Myers, MD. 41 ratings.
- Dr. Richard Johnston III, MD. 24 ratings.
- Dr. Michael York, MD. 64 ratings.
Who is the best knee surgeon in Atlanta?
Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Atlanta, GA
- Henry John D, Jr MD. 1.2 mi. Orthopedists.
- Jon Hyman, MD. 6.9 mi.
- Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center. 2.1 mi.
- Resurgens Orthopaedics. 6.8 mi.
- James S Kercher, MD. 3.6 mi.
- Peachtree Orthopedics. 1.1 mi.
- Atlanta Bone and Joint Specialists. 5.7 mi.
- Resurgens Surgical Center. 6.8 mi.
Who is the orthopedic surgeon for the Atlanta Falcons?
Kyle Hammond, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at the Emory Sports Medicine Center, has been named the Atlanta Falcons’ Head Team Physician after serving as an associate team physician for the organization over the last three years.
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
Who is the best doctor in the world 2020?
Here is a list of the 10 best doctors in the world:
- Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. Dr.
- Dr. Myles. B. Abbott, M.D.
- Dr. Fouad. M. Abbas, M.D.
- Dr. Khalid Abbed, M.D. Dr. Khalid is a famous doctor of Neuro.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan. Dr.
- Dr. Arthur Reese Abright, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Corrie T.M Anderson, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Mark. F.
At what age one becomes a doctor?
When you apply for the MBBS program through the general category, you must have completed 17 years, but must not be older than 25 years. MBBS is the basic degree required to become a doctor. This is the entry card to a career in medicine.
How much does a brain surgeon make?
The salaries of Brain Surgeons in the US range from $19,964 to $960,211, with a median salary of $96,777. The middle 57% of Brain Surgeons makes between $96,777 and $377,304, with the top 86% making $960,211.
How much does a trauma surgeon make?
How much does a Surgeon – Trauma make in the United States? The average Surgeon – Trauma salary in the United States is $416,914 as of September 27, 2021, but the range typically falls between $362,521 and $495,053.