- 1 How many beds does a vidant have?
- 2 Is vidant Medical Center a good hospital?
- 3 Is vidant a Level 1 trauma center?
- 4 What does vidant stand for?
- 5 Is vidant a teaching hospital?
- 6 When was Vidant Medical Center built?
- 7 Is Vidant Medical Center Nonprofit?
- 8 What’s the name of the hospital in Greenville?
- 9 What hospitals are in Greenville NC?
- 10 What county is Greenville NC in?
- 11 Is vidant Medical Center a Magnet hospital?
How many beds does a vidant have?
Is vidant Medical Center a good hospital?
Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, NC is rated high performing in 2 adult specialties and 13 procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. It is a teaching hospital.
Is vidant a Level 1 trauma center?
As a Level I Trauma Center, the Vidant Medical Center emergency department in Greenville provides additional comprehensive resources and is capable of providing total care for every aspect of traumatic injury — from prevention through rehabilitation.
What does vidant stand for?
Vidant Medical Center (previously Pitt County Memorial Hospital) is a hospital located in Greenville, North Carolina. It is the primary teaching hospital for East Carolina University’s Brody School of Medicine and is the flagship medical center for Vidant Health.
Is vidant a teaching hospital?
Vidant Medical Center is the flagship hospital for University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
When was Vidant Medical Center built?
Vidant’s system of care includes 1,708 beds across 9 hospitals – 8 community hospitals and Vidant Medical Center, an academic medical center in Greenville affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, as well as numerous outpatient facilities, home health, hospice and wellness centers.
Is Vidant Medical Center Nonprofit?
As a not-for-profit organization, Vidant reinvests all excess revenues over expenses into programs, services and facilities that provide access to patient care and health services for the people of eastern North Carolina — such as the children’s hospital addition, new equipment, and recruitment of new physicians.
What’s the name of the hospital in Greenville?
Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital.
What hospitals are in Greenville NC?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Greenville, NC
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital. 1.7 mi.
- Vidant Medical Center. 1.6 mi.
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital. 1.9 mi.
- Greenville Health Care Center. 2.3 mi.
- James and Connie Maynard Children’s Hospital. 1.7 mi.
- Viva Med.
- Behavioral Health Services Pitt County Memrl Hsptl.
- Greenville Women’s Clinic.
What county is Greenville NC in?
Greenville (35 square miles) and Pitt County (656.52 square miles) are located in the north central coastal plains region of Eastern North Carolina, 85 miles east of Raleigh, 87 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean, 157 miles from Richmond VA, and 265 miles south of Washington DC.
Is vidant Medical Center a Magnet hospital?
Magnet Recognition Program For the second time, Vidant Medical Center has earned Magnet Recognition — the highest national honor for nursing excellence.