- 1 Is blake a good hospital?
- 2 How are hospitals rated?
- 3 How many beds does Blake Medical Center have?
- 4 Is Blake Medical Center a Level 1 trauma center?
- 5 What is the highest rank in a hospital?
- 6 Where is Blake Florida?
- 7 What company owns Manatee Memorial Hospital?
- 8 What hospitals are in Bradenton Florida?
- 9 What county is Bradenton FL in?
Is blake a good hospital?
Patients that would definitely recommend Blake Medical Center is a medical facility located in Bradenton, FL. This hospital has been recognized for America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™, America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™, and more.
How are hospitals rated?
Rating format: Hospitals are rated in three categories and each category is rated in a different way: Patient Safety measures: Rated as worse than average, average, better than average. Outcome measures or Clinical Quality: Rated with 1 star = worse than expected, 3 stars = as expected, 5 stars = better than expected.
How many beds does Blake Medical Center have?
About Us. Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County since 1973, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare.
Is Blake Medical Center a Level 1 trauma center?
Blake Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center designated by the Florida Department of Health.
What is the highest rank in a hospital?
The Top Heads of a Hospital Medical Hierarchy
- Medical Director. The directors of a hospital are industry leaders in charge of overseeing every single physician on the staff.
- Head of Department.
- Attending Physician.
- Chief Resident.
- Senior Resident.
- Junior Resident.
Where is Blake Florida?
Where is Blake Medical Center located? Blake Medical Center is located at 2020 59th Street West, Bradenton, FL. Find directions at US News.
What company owns Manatee Memorial Hospital?
Kevin DiLallo, Manatee Memorial Hospital CEO, Promoted to Group Vice President Florida Region for Parent Company Universal Health Services. Kevin DiLallo, CEO and Group VP for the Manatee Healthcare System, has been promoted to Group Vice President Florida Region for parent company Universal Health Services (UHS).
What hospitals are in Bradenton Florida?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Bradenton, FL
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.9 mi.
- Blake Medical Center. 2.2 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital. 1.7 mi.
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. 11.5 mi.
- Manatee Memorial Hospital & Health System. 7.1 mi.
- Manatee Glens Hospital & Crisis Center. 1.4 mi.
- Bradenton Urgent Care. 1.3 mi.
- Manatee Heart Center.
What county is Bradenton FL in?