- 1 How much does a medical biller make at Kaiser Permanente?
- 2 How much money do orthopedics get paid?
- 3 How much does a pharmacy clerk make at Kaiser?
- 4 Which country pays doctors most?
- 5 What is the most paid job in the UK 2020?
- 6 How much does a brain surgeon make?
- 7 How much does a pharmacist make at Kaiser?
- 8 Which country pays highest salary?
- 9 What is the highest paying doctor 2020?
- 10 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
How much does a medical biller make at Kaiser Permanente?
Kaiser Permanente Medical Billing and Coder Specialists earn $59,000 annually, or $28 per hour, which is 36% higher than the national average for all Medical Billing and Coder Specialists at $41,000 annually and 11% lower than the national salary average for all working Americans.
How much money do orthopedics get paid?
That might seem like serious money, but it pales in comparison an orthopedic surgeon’s $519,000 paycheck. Cardiologists make an awful lot, too. They are guaranteed an average base salary of $512,000, according to the Merritt Hawkins data. The third highest-paying specialty: Urology.
How much does a pharmacy clerk make at Kaiser?
How much does a Pharmacy Clerk at Kaiser Permanente make? The typical Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy Clerk salary is $29 per hour. Pharmacy Clerk salaries at Kaiser Permanente can range from $27 – $33 per hour.
Which country pays doctors most?
1: Luxembourg. A surprise winner – Luxembourg tops the list! A small nation with just above six-hundred-thousand, Luxembourg offers a cultural mix between its neighbours Germany and France. This is reflected in the three official languages; German, French and the national language of Luxembourgish.
What is the most paid job in the UK 2020?
The 10 highest paying jobs in the UK:
- Aircraft controllers.
- Chief Executive and Senior Officials.
- Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
- Marketing and Sales Directors.
- Legal professionals.
- Information Technology and Telecommunication Directors.
- Financial Managers and Directors.
How much does a brain surgeon make?
The salaries of Brain Surgeons in the US range from $19,964 to $960,211, with a median salary of $96,777. The middle 57% of Brain Surgeons makes between $96,777 and $377,304, with the top 86% making $960,211.
How much does a pharmacist make at Kaiser?
How much does a Pharmacist make at Kaiser Permanente in the United States? Average Kaiser Permanente Pharmacist hourly pay in the United States is approximately $53.09, which meets the national average.
Which country pays highest salary?
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Salary for Workers
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg is a small country situated in western Europe.
- United States. The United States accounts for approximately 25% of the global GDP.
What is the highest paying doctor 2020?
Here’s a look at what Doximity found:
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.