- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the US?
- 2 Who is the top orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 3 Who is the best knee surgeon in the United States?
- 4 Which state has the best orthopedic surgeons?
- 5 Who is the best shoulder surgeon in the world?
- 6 How do I choose a good orthopedic surgeon?
- 7 What kind of doctor replaces knees?
- 8 What is the highest rated knee replacement?
- 9 What is a knee doctor called?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the US?
Here are 10 orthopedic surgeons to know:
- Richard Berger, MD. Rush University Medical Center (Chicago).
- Craig Eberson, MD. University Orthopedics (Providence, R.I.).
- Allan Mishra, MD. Stanford (Calif.)
- Robert Nantais, MD. Atrium Health (Charlotte, N.C.).
- Eric Price, MD.
- Mark Ryzewicz, MD.
- Eric Tolo, MD.
- Kristy Weber, MD.
Who is the top orthopedic surgeon in the world?
CHICAGO — Dr. Richard A. Berger, 55, is the only surgeon in the world to perform over 10,000 minimally invasive outpatient joint replacement surgeries.
Who is the best knee surgeon in the United States?
The 28 Best Sports Knee Surgeons in North America
- Ned Amendola, M.D., F.R.C.S.
- James R.
- Elizabeth Arendt, M.D. is a professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of Minnesota and vice chair of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the same institution.
- Bernard R.
- William D.
- Brian J.
- Dennis C.
Which state has the best orthopedic surgeons?
We found that Maine is the best state in the nation for orthopaedic surgeons, and people in Duluth earn the most in the field.
Who is the best shoulder surgeon in the world?
REUBEN GOBEZIE, M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon, Reuben Gobezie, MD, is a nationally recognized leader in the care of shoulder and sports injuries. A graduate of Harvard Medical School, Dr.
How do I choose a good orthopedic surgeon?
Some of the most common sources of recommendations are:
- Your general practitioner (GP) Your GP is able to provide you with a referral to an orthopaedic surgeon.
- Family and friends. If your family or friends have had orthopaedic surgery and good outcomes, they may recommend their specialist to you.
- Find a specialist.
What kind of doctor replaces knees?
Orthopedic surgeons perform total knee replacement surgery. Doctors must go through years of special training to become board-certified orthopedic surgeons, but there is no special certification or licensing specific to knee replacement surgery.
What is the highest rated knee replacement?
Zimmer is the most popular manufacturer of knee replacements. In fact, according to Zimmer, more than 25% of knee replacements implanted worldwide are a Zimmer product. That’s a whole lotta implants!
What is a knee doctor called?
Orthopedic doctors have the specialized knowledge and training needed to treat a wide variety of problems affecting the musculoskeletal system — bones, joints, cartilage, muscles, and nerves — including the knees. Orthopedic doctors can treat acute and chronic knee pain and improve your quality of life.