- 1 How much revenue does an orthopedic surgeon generate?
- 2 Where do orthopedics get paid the most?
- 3 Who is the highest paying doctor?
- 4 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
- 5 What is highest paid job in the world?
- 6 Why do ortho surgeons make so much?
- 7 Who are the lowest-paid doctors?
- 8 What is the highest paying Doctor 2020?
- 9 What is the salary of a doctor per month?
How much revenue does an orthopedic surgeon generate?
Orthopedic surgeons generate an average $3,286,764 in revenue for hospitals, up from the $2,746,605 reported in the 2016 survey. 2. Invasive cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons and neurosurgeons were the three specialty physicians that generate more revenue than orthopedic surgeons.
Where do orthopedics get paid the most?
Here are the 11 highest paying states for orthopedic surgeons:
- New Jersey: $494,510.
- Washington, D.C.: $487,773.
- California: $484,118.
- New York: $475,933.
- Connecticut: $469,966.
- Massachusetts: $463,856.
- Alaska: $460,991.
- Maryland: $456,717.
Who is the highest paying doctor?
Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next-highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually.
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
What is highest paid job in the world?
Top highest paying jobs in the world
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Investment Banker.
- Senior Software Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
Why do ortho surgeons make so much?
Ortho surgeries come with high professional fees. They are often done on insured patients (better reimbursement than government payers). Some of the surgeries can be done in high volume (arthroscopic surgery) on insured, younger patients, and still pay very well.
Who are the lowest-paid doctors?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
What is the highest paying Doctor 2020?
Here’s a look at what Doximity found:
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
What is the salary of a doctor per month?
How much does a Doctor make? While ZipRecruiter is seeing monthly salaries as high as $21,750 and as low as $1,583, the majority of Doctor salaries currently range between $4,917 (25th percentile) to $15,125 (75th percentile) across the United States.